Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Birthday Make-up Haul + Review


        As you all know, I'm addicted to online shopping and since September was my birthday month, I gave in to buy these babies I've wanted for so long. I bought it at makeupHOLICS. It was so easy, and the time i went gaga for make-up the online store was having their Payday Sale. I'm a lucky bear, i know! :) You may noticed that almost all the products i bought were U.K. Brands. Yes, i love everything about the Brits and European brands. 





Beauty UK Bronzer  (Front)


Beauty UK Bronzer (Back)


Beauty UK (without the cover)
Beauty UK Bronzer (Swatch)

     I'm just starting in the make-up world, i never knew what a bronzer was until Youtube gurus mentioned them. It suppose to contour  to give you that thinner face.  I was so skeptic where to buy a good bronzer until i saw this for Php 200. And now i'm inlove with this product. I gained 16lbs so my face got chubbier and thanks to this i can look thin but still pretty. ;) 



     Next is my two Milani Quads bought each for Php 150 from the said online store. First let's talk about the 04 Earthly Delights Shadow Wear, this quad is amazeballs, i loved the earthy colors and its perfect for picnics or just a regular sunny day. I have brown eyes so this quad accentuates my eye color. It's very pigmented and smooth to apply. I personally loved the bronzy brown color, it's perfect by itself. I used it once all over my lids and blended it and voila i'm good to go. And that's because i'm a fan of neutrals! :) 












     This next quad is so versatile i could wear it everyday and on a night out. The Sedona Sunset is compose of the neutral shades and as i mentioned i love neutral shades fof the eyes. Still, very pigmented and smooth to apply. I love the lightest shade, perfect on highlighting the brow bone and the inner corners of the eyes. These quads, you can just throw in your make-up bag. The two quads were a steal for such gorgeous quads at an inexpensive price. 


Php 395 @ makeupHOLICS

What it looks like uncovered.

Mememe Boho Balm in Pink Rouge (Swatches on my hand)
Mememe Boho Balm in Pink Rouge (Swatches on my face)
     I totes wanted this for ages since i watched FleurDeForce featuring this on her monthly favorites. She has the Coral Taupe which doesn't suit me (my opinion!). I'm too scared to use a taupe color on my cheeks so i opted to buy the Pink Rouge and love at first use it was baby! It is so pigmented the tin can would lasts forever! I was so excited to try a cheek tint in a balm form which usually are in a liquid form. It smells alright, i'm not bothered with the smell nor liked it. The lighter shade is just perfect for a bold eye look and the darker pink shade is for night outs. Mind you girls, it is so pigmented so one dab on the product with your brush is enough. :) The downside of this product is i'm having a difficult time removing the cover of the can. But overall this product will never leave my make-up bag! 


     Last on my online buys is a nail polish! I saw Ms. Say Tioco-Artillero wearing this on a photo and i was dang inlove. It is so beautiful. It has that flattering sparks of pink, blue and purple in it. I'm obsessed with this color that even though i'm a nursing student, (we're not allowed to have nail polishes) i wear this on weekends and remove it before classes start. I owned another nail polish from Models Own in Coral Reef and also loved it. :) 


That's it with my overdue haul with reviews as usual. Thanks for reading! :)

xxoo,
Gelaibee






9 comments:

  1. Hey there, new follower here! I have the same models own nail polish and I love it. Please check my blog out when you have the time! :) http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mememe boho balm too ^_^ New follower! :) Btw, check out my blog and hoping you'll follow my blog too :)

    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who wouldn't love the boho,right? :) Sure! Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi there, I followed you, Visit my blog im having a giveaway right now.
    http://pinkmommy3030.blogspot.com/2012/10/50-subscribers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! :) Thanks for following me Gellie. I'd love to follow back but I can't find your GFC widget.

    Xoxo,
    Melissa
    ThePinkMargarita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you're a september baby too! :) Nice haul! :) I love the models own nail polish color on you... too bad you can't wear it on weekdays though, I can feel your pain sis I was a nurse too before I decided to pursue medical school! :p

    Visit and follow my blog too?
    Dainty MD
    http://daintybabymd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm on my last year in nursing. :) Sure! Followed back! :)

      Delete
  6. wow.. the bronzer looks promising.. hehe.. nice haul!

    http://orangegarnet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...