Monday, October 8, 2012

What's in my make-up bag?

I love to read this tag. I get nosy on what other girls bring with them every single day. Don't you like discovering new products from other people and knowing what their holy grails are? So i decided to let others know what i take with me. I personally have a lot of products in my bag because i stay in a dorm and it's hassle-free when i go home immediately. I just grab my bag that  basically  all i need. My make-up collection stays at my dorm just because i only get to our house on weekends.  
THE make-up bag 


Top view


Make-up bag from SM Department Store
 I'm attracted to transparent things like this bag (BUT i don't like transparent hand bags :P). When i saw this there was no second thought of buying it. What caught me into buying the bag is the side pocket which i thought is perfect for my brushes. It's so roomy that all i need could fit in. :) Being transparent means easy navigation on the products i would want to use. I bought this for less than Php200. 



(L-R) 4u2 Dream Girl ForEver Liquid Foundation, Myra Daily Sun Protect Facial Moisturizer & Maybelline Clear Smooth 8-in-1 Skin Transformer B.B. Cream
4u2 Dream Girl ForEver Liquid Foundation - I rarely use this but this has an amazing coverage, i say medium coverage perfect to hide those blemishes and some redness. I apply this with my Beauty Cosmetics' Flat Top Brush and I'm in Shade No. 2. It feels very light when applied as if you did not apply any foundation. This cost me Php 198 at Watsons. 



Myra Daily Sun Protect Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 - This product is so amazing!!! I can't emphasize that any better. I had bad experience when it comes to moisturizer, i don't like the greasy feeling you get after application but when i found this - worked perfect for me. I religiously apply this everyday before putting on my compact powder. Feels non-greasy and light on my combination skin. It also doesn't give a white cast after application and SPF 15 to protect you from the sun for 3 hours. It's feel so refreshing every after application and  very affordable for only Php 89.00.

Maybelline Clear Smooth 8-in-1 Skin Transformer B.B. Cream - I bought this mainly because of raves on BB. Creams and almost all the BB creams I had found were unreasonably expensive, this one's the cheapest. Nothing special, this Blemish Balm is suppose to brighten, even, smooth, refine, clears, conceals, moisturize and protect skin. I use this when my face looks tired and pale for those early duties. :)


(L-R) Milani Shadow Wear in Earthly Delights, E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit in Medium & Milani Shadow Wear in Sedona Sunset

Milani Shadow Wear in Earthly Delights & Sedona Sunset - These have been staples of my bag since i got it. You'll never know when you need it. But i don't wear eye shadows everyday. 

E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit in Medium - Can't get out without putting this. Works ama-aaazing. Every girl should know how important the eyebrows are. :)



(L-R) Stila Convertible Color Lip and Cheek Cream in Peony, Shawil Blush in 6 Perfectly Peach & Mememe Boho Balm in Pink Rouge
Stila Convertible Color Lip and Cheek Cream in Peony- Perfect for night outs. I love this because of the staying power and you can never go wrong with a lip and cheek cream. :) 

Shawil Blush in 6 Perfectly Peach - I so love this blush. It gives a natural flush of color and is perfect for everyday use. I apply this with my angled blush brush. 

Mememe Boho Balm in Pink Rouge - Bestselling product in Multiply. Who wouldn't want two shade in a tin that's in a balm form. Staying power is the same with the Stila. I usually wear this on days when i'm just too lazed to apply and reapply my make-up. 


(L-R) Pocket Mirror gave by my boy's dad and  4u2 Lovelight BB Powder with SPF 15
Pocket Mirror - Need i say more? Every girl's bag must-have. This one's great because there's actually two mirrors when opened. One is the normal type while the other one is a "zoomed"-type. :)) I just love the roses with blue background. 

4u2 Lovelight BB Powder with SPF 15 - This is a must to buy girls! Works amazing- it doesn't make your face cake-y or chalk-y. Plus points for the SPF 15 and affordable price. This is my second pan which proves how much i love it.


(U-D) Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner in Navy & Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner in Navy - This is my only Tarte product i own. I bought it for only P120.00 when an Barat Mode had a flash sale. I can attest to the waterproof claim of this product but mind you girl's it does smudge especially on a humid day. Very smooth to apply and the color is something subtle than the usual black eyeliner. 

Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx - A staple in my bag. This is the only eyeliner that i've found locally that is perfect for tightlining upper and lower lids. Once applied, it stays there and i can't think of blacker black than this! 


(L-R) Maybelline Watershine Pure in P24 and Aube in PK421
Maybelline Watershine Pure in P24 -  This was a gift from my father. The color is great for everyday use and keeps your lips looking hydrated. Downside is that you have to keep on reaaplying because it easily gets washed off. 

Aube in PK421 - This lipstick was from Hong Kong given by my mother. Gahd, i love this. I'm not familiar with the brand but the color of this is too perfect. It gives you a hint of color more like of a mauve when applied. I hope i don't ran out off this.


(L-R) Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey & EOS Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey - The moment i received this from an online shop, i can't get enough of it. It's a product great for nurses on duty where the least they could think of is to reapply their lip color. It gives a tint that will last for hours. 

 EOS Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew - I remember the raves about this product and how i was so eager to have one. This dome-shaped lip balm works okay for me. Not in love nor hate. I just have this in my bag to get rid of chap/dry lips and yeah, it's cute so totes in my bag.


(U-D) Avon Lash Curler, Covergirl's Lash Blast Mascara in Brown, Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Black & Beauty Cosmetics' Flat Top Brush
Avon Lash Curler  - May handy dandy curler. When i was still in high school i bow down to William McDonell, who actually invented this beauty instrument. Back in high school, my mom gave me my first curler and i playfully use it when i'm at home. 

Covergirl's Lash Blast Mascara in Brown - When i bought this i had no idea i got the brown one. I was so disappointed then but when i started using this, i got a lot of compliments about the mascara itself and the color. It's a fun way of diverting your old routine to only use black mascara. 

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Black - Raves on this product. It did justice to what it says it would do to your lashes. It totes make your lashes look like you're wearing falsies. Mascara by far is my most loved beauty product and Maybelline has great mascaras. 

Beauty Cosmetics' Flat Top Brush -  I never regret buying the make-up brush set form Beauty Cosmetics. I love every brush but this would be my favorite. I love multi-tasking and this brush can apply foundation, powder, blush and bronzer. It's just tedious to clean it every now and then. :) 







That's it girls. I wanna read what's in your bag too. :)



Gelaibee
xxoo

20 comments:

  1. Haii dear..
    Nice review, are you really love cosmetics?
    Btw i'm a new follower, follow my blog too

    http://lucianaroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh!! I love it! It's like a clown car! Such a tiny space but contains sooo much! Hehehe... Anyhoo, I'm a new follower :) I hope you can visit my blog too and maybe get a follow back? :) Thank you! Looking forward to more posts soon!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup bag holds A LOT of products. It's like a baby traincase. Hahahahaha

    Followed you, dearie! :)

    ~Elle
    http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I, myself was surprised when i saw how much products it can hold. :) Thanks! :) More posts to share! <3

      Delete
  4. wow! that's a lot. you must be carrying a big bag, because you have to bring a wallet, a cellphone, and a hanky or a wipes or something for the face ;-)


    just me,
    www.phioxee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet! I have a roomy bag that can carry my things. I'll do a what's in my bag soon so you could see. :) Thanks hun!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
    My make up bag is so boring, very few products lol
    Btw I'm following you back :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I put a lot of products so im always ready whatever the situation calls for it! :)

      Delete
  6. That's a pretty make up bag you got.I wish I had one.
    new follower,maybe you could follow back?

    bluehunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, if you're in the Philippines you could get hold on to many makeup bags at an affordable prices! :) Followed back!

      Delete
  7. Great products!:) I also got the falsies, elf eyebrow kit, 4U2BB Powder and the BB Cream from Maybelline!:) Yay!:) Btw, thanks for dropping by and following my blog!:) Followed yours too!:)xx

    Mitchie
    http://mitchiekyuti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I'm definitely do the 30 day makeup challenge. :)

      Delete
  8. We have the same amount of stuff in our makeup bags :)

    http://www.yettezkiedoodle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...