Sunday, October 21, 2012

NOTD : Models Own in Coral Reef

     Yes, I'm wearing nail polish already. Just because it's our semestral break so that means i'm allowed to paint my nails. YAY! But this will only last for two weeks. It's all good though. Today i decided to paint my nails using the Models Own Nail Polish in Coral Reef which i bought last Supersale Bazaar at Makeup Hub By Naturele Collezione. I was influenced by Ms. Say Tioco Artillero to choose this color because she was wearing the exact color that time. Since i'm a sucker for anything that's coral, i bought it for Php 350. It has this usual nail polish pungent smell but it doesn't bother me at all. One coat is enough. Tell me what's your favorite nail color this sembreak? :)

The brush is wide enough for my nails.

Models Own in Coral Reef

     
My swatch
Gelaibee
xxoo

6 comments:

  1. Coral is love! I think Id always go for classic and glam nail polishes. Lakas lang kasi maka-class for my short nails. The shade looks good on your nails.

    ~ Sweetstrings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo sis. Nakakaputi pa ng kamay diba? :) Share your nail polishes too. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh such a nice color! Too bad I don't think we have that brand here in the US :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love models own- just followed. Please check out our blog and hopefully follow back :-)
    looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...