Friday, June 28, 2013

ON THE SPOTLIGHT: Collection Colour Match Foundation Review

     Next to lip products, i was excited to try Collection Colour Match Foundation. The product name itself will draw attention to anyone who reads it. If you follow my blog, you would know that I'm not a foundation junkie. I don't wear foundation in an everyday basis. More often than not, i will wear tinted moisturizer or none at all, just powder and concealer will do for me. Maybe i'm just lazy to put foundation on, that's why


 Packaging? Oh boy! I have to say i'm impressed how they came up with the packaging. It has a frosted glass container and very sturdy. It contains 30ml of product. It comes with a pink pump dispenser so it nice and sanitary and a transparent pink lid. The pump dispense just the right amount of product unlike other which you're not in control with.


On the packaging labels:

" Colour Match Foundation reflects your natural tones.

 With Skin Tone Technology that adapts to your skin colour. 

Flawless, natural finish. 

Oxygen Complex to let your skin breathe. 

SPF 20. "

I got mine in (4) Natural.

Without makeup.

Consistency of product is not runny and not thick. Just in between. 
Right side of face is with foundation.
Whole face is with foundation.
 This foundation i say gives light to medium coverage. It didn't completely hide my blemishes and there was slight redness on my nose area. It has a dewy finish. When you smell the product from the bottle, it does smell slightly off but after applying it on your face you wouldn't smell anything bothering.  It is very lightweight and as if you didn't apply anything on your face. Super easy to blend using my Elf Flat Top Brush. 

Flash Photography
 This is the only downside to this product. Because it has SPF 20 it gives a white cast on flash photography. I advise using this during the day for protection from the sun and not when going to a night out. 

Full face makeup
I didn't set the foundation with powder so i have dewiness on my nose area. No concealer was also used. I love how it really adapts to my skin tone. As you have noticed, the first photos of me , looked a shade lighter than my skin tone but after i finished my makeup, i was surprised to see that it adapted to my skin tone. This foundation changed my perspective, I will now use this everytime i'll do my makeup. I can't think of enough good things to say. So yeah, try it now!


The Bear's Rating : 10/10

Price: Php 399

Available at:
 -Watsons SM Aura

- Watsons Two E-com Center
- The Ramp Shangri-La
- The Ramp Trinoma
- The Ramp Glorietta
- Crossings Quezon Ave
- Cash & Carry Makati
- Shopwise Libis
- Shopwise Antipolo
- Metro Gaisano Department Store Alabang Town Center
- Metro Gaisano Department Store The Distric Imus

What is your current favorite foundation? Comment below! :)


xx
gelaibee

7 comments:

  1. You are so pretty!!! Thank you for the post about foundation! I hope it is will be so good looking on my skin as on yours)))
    I love your blog!!! Let`s follow each other? ;-)

    www.brandator.tv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope it works on you too. Its amazing. Sure, i followed back! xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh! That's very inexpensive and the coverage seems good enough. Does it make you oil up? I have dry skin but tend to oil up within 3 hours with most SPF products..

    Beauty by Tellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just on my tzone area after 5 hours. :) You should try it! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice review. thanks for this! :)
    Btw, I have a blog giveaway.. Hope you can join. Thank you!

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...