Sunday, June 23, 2013

Collection Cosmetics PH Launch at Rockwell Tent

Not long time ago, i joined the Work The Colour Contest of Collection Cosmetics Ph. I remembered doing photo shoots with my sister in each category, Rock Chic, Softly Natural and Popping Pastel. After the shoot for popping pastel, the vain in me took over and took selfies from my phone. And to my surprise, the selfie that i sent to them was chosen as their last winner for Popping Pastel Category for Work The Colour. To cut the story short, i was contacted and won 3 VIP tickets for the brand's official launch and limited edition makeup kits.

Rock Chic, Softly Natural and Popping Pastel (that's me!)
 The beauty junkie in me, wouldn't want this once in a lifetime chance to attend a launch party of one of UK's top cosmetic brands. I brought two of my closest friends to share this experience. We were there exactly at 7 in the evening, June 19, 2013 and was welcomed by Ms. Tania and she immediately gave the awesome suitcase filled with makeup.

*brace yourself for photo heavy post. 



Grabbed at Collection Cosmetics PH
My limited edition makeup suitcase. Adorbs! 
Booth located at the back.










Their ever famous concealer that is raved about.





Ms. Camille Co
They even have Queen's Guards.
Ms. Laureen Uy
Ms. Solenn Heussaff
Brand ambasadresses.
Gorgeous ladies.

Collection Cosmetics PH team.

So yeah, my friends and i had so much fun. From the food, photobooth, cotton candy corner and the event itself. I'm hoping to attend more of these in the future! 


Check Collection Cosmetics out girls.

Watsons SM Aura
The Ramp Shangri-La Plaza
The Ramp TriNoma
Crossings Quezon Avenue
Cash & Carry Makati
Shopwise Libis
Shopwise Antipolo

xx
gelaibee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...