Friday, July 20, 2012

HAUL

Since it's friday, i went to LBC and checked if my package was already there. I was so happy and excited to  open my parcel but instead i decided to go to Daiso and scan their items. So here's what's in the parcel and what i bought at Daiso (Japan Store).
I bought it at CareFree Shopper
I've been meaning to have this masque all because of the raves i had watched in Youtube. It's America's Best Selling Masque. I surely will do a review on this baby. I bought it for P300.00 + shipping fee. :) I'm so excited to try this. If you don't know guys, i'm currently into investing on my skin care as young as 19 years old. I had read a lot of blogs regarding this matter that you must take care of your skin as early as possible. 


I love this transparent tray. It was love at first sight! I will go back at the store and buy more of these. I'll be using it as a make-up organizer since my collection is growing fast pace. :) And if you don't know, Daiso is a Japanese Store which sells items at Php 44, 66 and 88. :)


Loven Make Cleansing Pad


Top View : Loven Make Cleansing Pad
And as i had mentioned earlier, i'm more into skin care. I watched Bubz in Bubzbeauty in Youtube and saw on one of her videos a fish cleansing pad in her skin care routine so i went on a hunt to look around for this. And yay for me i found one and only cost me Php 88.00 . :) I will use this together with my Dove Cleansing Foam after rinsing off my Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque.




Double sided mirror @ Php 88.00
I love my rectangular mirror but it has no stand so when i saw this i instantly convinced myself to buy. It's a peachy pink in color and for an inexpensive price, the mirror is legit. You know how other mirrors reflect distorted faces when you look at yourself using them. :)


And that's it for today's haul! :) I hope you like it! :) Don't forget to subscribe for more of this. :)
xxoo, gelaibee

2 comments:

  1. OMG! i'm jealous with your pink mirror! :/ I've been looking for a pink one but I haven't seen it here on our local store in cebu.. Can you provide me the link of that online store? :)

    Btw, I'm a new follower! :) Hoping you'll follow my blog too. ^_^ Thank you and god bless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sorry :) I haven't seen the link. Nka indicate na pala sa blog mo ;) Thanks! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...